LNS America Inc.
4621 East Tech Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45245
United States of America
About LNS America Inc.
LNS optimizes CNC machine performance with the industry’s most advanced bar feeders, chip conveyors, coolant management, air filtration and work support systems. For over 40 years, LNS has worked with machine tool builders to develop innovative technologies that reduce costs and improve profitability. Plus, LNS provides unmatched applications assistance, customer support and technical service worldwide.
Bar feeding Systems
- 15 models for fixed or sliding headstock machines accommodating bar diameters from 0.8 mm to 120 mm.
- Fastest and easiest changeovers with no tools needed, and many models with automatic, self-adjusting features.
Work Support Systems
- Increase part control and stability, allow machining to tighter tolerances, enable faster speeds with Steady Rest-based automatic and manual work support systems.
- Custom designed for your specific requirements.
Chip Management Systems
- Handle virtually all chip types and sizes from stringy stainless steel to fine brass and aluminum.
- Broad range of magnetic, hinge-belt, 3-D Disc and filtering chip conveyors to accommodate all applications.
- Proprietary self-cleaning filtering systems filter out 500, 250 or even 50 micron particles, while continuously cleaning their filter boxes so you don’t have to.
Coolant Management Systems
- ChipBLASTER high pressure coolant systems, high performance chillers, CYCLONE 2-micron coolant filtration systems.
- PhaSep waste oil removal systems eliminate 99% of contaminants in water-soluble coolants.
Air Filtration Systems
- Eliminate oil/coolant mist and smoke from CNC machines.
- Exceed OSHA and NIOSH clean air requirements.
- Accommodate all machine types and processes using water-soluble, synthetic or neat oil coolants.
- Bar Feeders > Bar Feed Mechanisms
- Machine Tool Components & Accessories > Chip Conveyors and Handling Equipment
- Machine Tool Components & Accessories > Coolant Delivery Systems
- Plant Equipment & Supplies > Chip and Sludge Dragouts
- Workholding & Work Handling Equipment > Chucks, Collet Type
- Workholding & Work Handling Equipment > Steady Rests